To create new security policies you must be an Admin.
New security policies can be created to target various devices and/or groups. Descriptions of the various policy settings are described in the Policy Settings table. DeepArmor provides default templates that can cloned and put directly into use or used as a starting point to create custom security device policies.
To create a new policy:
1. Click the Add New Security Policy button (upper right-hand corner) to open the Create Security Policy dialog.
2. Enter a new policy name, optionally select a template to base the new policy on, optionally add a description for the new policy. and click the Add button.
3. Click the Create button to display the new Security Policy Details pane.
4. Verify the correct Device Policy displays. Page through the settings and verify the settings are appropriate for your use. Click + Switch to Advanced View to display the granular security options settings.
If you want to make changes, continue on to Editing Security Policies See Policy Settings for additional information.
• To change the name, base template or delete this policy, click the top Edit button.
• To duplicate this policy, click the top Duplicate button.