To interact with Microsoft Office 365 (MSO365), it is necessary to send email from what is considered to be a safe sender site.
To ensure that DeepArmor registration emails can be received by MSO 365 users, it is necessary to whitelist the DeepArmor.io site so it is considered a safe sender.
For additional information, see the Microsoft document Create safe sender lists in Office 365.
Perform the following to whitelist the DeepArmor.io email domain:
- Access Office365 Exchange
- Navigate to the Office365 Exchange Admin Settings
- Select Mail Flow Rules
- Select Add a rule
- Select For the condition message originates from
- Enter the value
- Set two actions:
- Set the Spam Confidence level to -1 (disabled)
- Modify the message header - add a header of
DeepArmorBypassSpamFilterwith a value of
- Save the rule
If the rule is correctly configured, messages from DeepArmor.io will bypass Microsoft's spam filters.
Note: Although these steps are specific to Office365, the whitelisting procedure for other mail providers should be similar.