If you are unable to log into your account follow the steps below
- If you know of any other Admin users that would have access to your company's DeepArmor management console ask them to log in to the management console (ie: yourcompanyname.deeparmor.io)
- Once logged in have the user click on Administration-->Users-->Your Name
- This will bring up your user details. On the far left box called User Information, on the top right of the box, you should see an Edit button. Click Edit.
- Click Reset Password at the bottom. You will be prompted to enter a new password. After doing so click Set New Password.
- Log out of the Admins account you were using and then try logging back into your account with your new credentials.