This guide will demonstrate how an admin can move an individual device into another Device Group instead of editing Auto-Assign Rules and creating new Groups.
1) From the main dashboard of the DeepArmor Management Console click on the Devices tab on the left side.
2) Click the grid view on the top left side of the Device Page. You will see the device display change from left to right to single line list.
3) By either scrolling or typing your device name into the search bar, find the device you want to edit and click on the edit button between the checkbox and delete symbol.
4) Click the drop-down box on Device Group and select the Device Group you wish to move the device to.
5) Click Update Device to update the changes to the device.