SparkCognition is pleased to announce DeepArmor Version 1.45.2.
This release document lists the additions, enhancements, and fixes included within this release.
This version of DeepArmor includes the following new or enhanced features:
• New - Cancellation of Full System Scans from Management Console
• Network connectivity performance • DeepArmor performance
This version of DeepArmor corrects the following issues:
• Management Console Cannot delete Global List Entry
• Management Console not creating/showing any log entries in Audit Log.
• Remote initiated scan in activity log states the user as "N/A"
• Management console shows 0 files scanned
• Management Console Showing truncated device name.
• Confidence showing Null in the Client (Windows & macOS)
• Quarantine popup when file doesn’t exist or locked no longer fires (Windows & macOS)
• Network Process Detontation now functions (Windows)
• Hostname was getting clipped to 15 characters (Windows)
• Duplicate Alerts on Management Console (Windows & macOS)
• Metrics not piping up to server reliably (Windows & macOS)
• Document.Format exception thrown on some systems (Windows & macOS)
• Full System Scan Hardening (Windows & macOS)
• Remote Action Hardening (Windows & macOS)
• Blacklists are now fully checked on a batch (Windows & macOS)
• File Path is no longer piped into the File Name field on the management console (Windows & macOS)
Version | Date