DeepArmor has the ability to run without it’s GUI console running. This could be manually stopped, or if there was an issue. When the GUI is not running, the Windows service is still active in the background. The default action for threats is taken without an alert when in this mode.
Articles in this section
- How to move a single device into another Device Group.
- How to Whitelist Symantec Antivirus
- How to Whitelist Mcafee Antivirus
- How to Whitelist Microsoft Windows Defender
- Does DeepArmor Pickup Macros Running on the Computer in Real Time?
- How to Whitelist Folders on DeepArmor
- How do I uninstall DeepArmor from a Mac
- Deploying DeepArmor clients via CLI / Terminal
- Setting New Device Policy and Device Group For More than one device
- How do I permanently black/whitelist a threat?