DeepArmor has the ability to run without it’s GUI console running. This could be manually stopped, or if there was an issue. When the GUI is not running, the Windows service is still active in the background. The default action for threats is taken without an alert when in this mode.
Articles in this section
- How do I whitelist DeepArmor.io for Office 365?
- Why isn't my DeepArmor Windows Client showing up on the DeepArmor Admin Console?
- Enabling Two Factor Authentication
- DeepArmor Admin Best Practice Recommendations
- Creating New Security Policies
- How to Whitelist a Directory
- Scanned Archives Information
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- How to move a single device into another Device Group.
- How to Whitelist Symantec Antivirus