After the folder scan is completed, the files scanned that have a high confidence level of being a threat are submitted for verification. After the classification is complete you will receive a popup results window with files scanned, executable found, and threats found.
Articles in this section
- How to Whitelist Symantec Antivirus
- How to Whitelist Mcafee Antivirus
- How to Whitelist Microsoft Windows Defender
- Does DeepArmor Pickup Macros Running on the Computer in Real Time?
- How to Whitelist Folders on DeepArmor
- How do I uninstall DeepArmor from a Mac
- Deploying DeepArmor clients via CLI / Terminal
- Setting New Device Policy and Device Group
- How do I permanently black/whitelist a threat?
- How to restore a Quarantined File